Angels and Fairies
by Sri Chinmoy
Fresh spiritual view on the realm of angels and fairies
This book offers profound and unconventional insight into the connection between the realms of angels and fairies. Among many similar books on the market, this book brings a new, deeply spiritual perspective on the role that these beings play in relation to us.
Author Sri Chinmoy’s personal descriptions shed light on the role of both angels and fairies as messengers connecting the Divine with the human and the habits and behaviours of these beings.
Sri Chinmoy, a renowned contemporary spiritual teacher, speaks with the confidence of someone who has attained free access to the inner realms where angels and fairies reside.
The book in a nutshell:
- An unconventional spiritual view on the realm of angels and fairies
- Offers profound insight into the habits and behaviours of angels and fairies and their roles they play in relation to us
- A beautifully illustrated and designed book that makes a great gift
Author Sri Chinmoy, a prolific writer, poet, artist and internationally renowned spiritual leader, is recognized throughout the world as one of the foremost meditation teachers of the modern era. For 37 years he was the director of the non-denominational Peace Meditations at the United Nations in New York.
Publisher: Blue Beyond Books
26 colour illustrations
132 pages; softback
How the book differs from similar titles:
- Describes the connection, differences and habits of two realms – angels and fairies
- Offers original insight by renowned spiritual teacher Sri Chinmoy
- A beautifully illustrated gift-like book for a good price
How To Order:
Order now from Gardners Books:
Tel +44 (0)1323 521777
Or from Gazelle
Tel +44 (0)1524 528500
Ask at your book shop, or buy on Hive.co.uk or Amazon.co.uk