A Child’s Heart and a Child’s Dreams
Growing up with spiritual wisdom
A guide for parents and children
by Sri Chinmoy
This inspiring parent guide offers practical advice on a subject that concerns many conscious parents: fostering their child’s spiritual life, watching him or her grow up with a love of God and a heart of self-giving, bringing up a balanced and kind person.
“On today’s child depends tomorrow’s future. We talk about perfection, but this perfection that we speak of will come only from children – from a child’s heart and a child’s dreams.”
~ Sri Chinmoy
- The spiritual significance of a child
- Degrees of freedom and discipline
- Setting a spiritual example
- A parent’s guide to meditation
- Relationship between education and spirituality
- Answers to children’s questions about God
- Inspiring stories for children
Publisher: Blue Beyond Books
184 pages; softback
- A spiritual guide for both parents and children by an internationally renowned spiritual teacher.
- Includes a parent’s guide to meditation.
- Includes current issues such as the relationship between education and spirituality, degrees of freedom and discipline and much more.
How To Order:
Order now from Gardners Books:
Tel +44 (0)1323 521777
Or from Gazelle
Tel +44 (0)1524 528500
Ask at your book shop, or buy on Hive.co.uk or Amazon.co.uk