Meditation: Man-Perfection in God-Satisfaction
by Sri Chinmoy
This classic introduction remains an enduring favourite. With the simplicity and clarity that is the hallmark of Sri Chinmoy’s writings, this comprehensive guide takes you from the first stages of concentration and meditation through the advanced practice of contemplation.
- Meditation techniques that anyone can learn
- How to unfold your deepest spiritual self
- Developing your power of concentration
- How to find—and keep—lasting peace of mind
- How to break through negative emotions like anger and fear
- Awakening the heart center to discover the power of your soul
- Plus a special section in which Sri Chinmoy answers 150 questions on a wide range of experiences often encountered in meditation.
Sri Chinmoy’s glance expresses more than all the words in the world. Following the Indian tradition, he is one who ever revitalises. The mutual friendship that unites us is proof of the deep resonance that can exist between initiates devoted to the cause of spirituality on earth.”
Pir Vilayat Khan, former head of the Sufi Order in the West
ISBN 0-88497-444-8 / Aum Publications