A Twenty-First Century Seeker
Maintaining spiritual principles in a very hectic world
by Pradhan Balter
An easily accessible manual to learn meditation and incorporate spiritual principles into today’s very busy world
Written in fresh, easily understandable and entertaining style, this personal guide for to learning meditation a modern seeker offers a proven way towards becoming a happier, more peaceful, and spiritually practical person. Author Dr. Pradhan Balter, has practised meditation for 45 years and offered meditation programs in more than forty countries. This book will speak to anyone who is looking for effective tools to de-stress and to re-connect with one’s inner source. The book guides the reader in creating an inner environment that will empower him or her to successfully cope with challenges of life.
Unlike many “learn to meditate” titles, the reader will gain tools to incorporate spiritual principles into today’s very busy world. The author, who is a chiropractor, restaurant owner, and computer graphics specialist, has taught meditation for 43 years. The book is based on the hundreds of lectures he has offered and reflects his interaction with spiritual seekers from around the world. It is of value to anyone at any level of spiritual seeking – from the absolute beginner to the experienced meditator.
The book A Twenty-First Century Seeker in a nutshell:
- The book introduces a very accessible and practical approach to how to learn meditation.
- It is written in a fresh, easily understandable and entertaining style.
- The author studied meditation with one of the most respected contemporary meditation teachers, Sri Chinmoy, and has offered practical meditation classes in more than 40 countries.
- The book is suitable for readers from across a diverse range of cultural and religious backgrounds.
- The book fits well with the rapidly growing interest in meditation, mindfulness and yoga, which are now amongst the fastest growing areas of interest across all levels of society and are seen as positive, effective life skills.
- In addition, support for the reader from the author via www.a21stcenturyseeker.com website.
The author, Dr. Pradhan Balter, has practised meditation for 45 years as a student of the renowned spiritual teacher Sri Chinmoy. Pradhan has given practical meditation classes in more than 40 countries. He has introduced thousands of people from across a diverse range of cultural backgrounds to the principles of meditation and of a modern-day spiritual lifestyle. His down-to-earth style coupled with his sense of humour help make meditation easy and accessible. He is a chiropractic doctor, owner of a vegetarian restaurant, computer graphics specialist, and long-time director of the Sri Chinmoy Centre in Chicago.
Author: Pradhan Balter
Publisher: Blue Beyond Books
Softback; 264 pages; 170 x 215 mm